My visit to the Kutsch Dentistry office went very well. Being nervous about getting dental work done, they were very kind and reassuring me. Ashley was very knowledgeable of the tasks to be done and had all the details. I had not been to a dentist in a very long time, in getting my new customer checkout and dental health assessment, I observed that they have a lot of really high tech state of the art equipment to assess dental health. Dr Carson K. reviewed the collected data in reviewing my data and helped share all my options. I plan on having some major dental work done and feel this Dentistry facility can provide me with excellent work and care.
Custom Dentures Will Improve Your Quality of Life
Whether you have some natural teeth remaining or you’ve lost all your teeth, we can help. Our team offers several types of dentures that will give you back a gorgeous grin and strong bite. They include:
- Traditional Full Dentures – This is the style of denture most people think of. These teeth replace full arches of missing teeth on either your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. They can be easily removed for cleaning each day.
- Traditional Partial Dentures – When you have several good teeth remaining, we may recommend partials. They will clasp onto your existing teeth to fill in gaps in your smile. Like full dentures, they can be removed each day for cleaning and care.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll place several dental implants in your jaw to anchor these teeth. They will attach to the implants using a system of sturdy snaps and balls. They’ll stay in place until you remove them.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – You’ll love these teeth, as they are our most comfortable and stable style of denture. After placing a set of implants, we’ll anchor your teeth to a metal bar that is attached to them. Unlike other dentures, these are designed to only be removed by your dentist.
- Temporary Dentures – While your final restorations are being made in the lab, we’ll fit you with a set of temporaries so that you’re not without any teeth.
Call Kutsch Dentistry today at 541-248-1549 to schedule a consultation. Enjoy having a full mouth of teeth again with dentures in Albany. You can also schedule online. Our office is easy to find on 10th Avenue Southeast, not far off I-5.