My visit to the Kutsch Dentistry office went very well. Being nervous about getting dental work done, they were very kind and reassuring me. Ashley was very knowledgeable of the tasks to be done and had all the details. I had not been to a dentist in a very long time, in getting my new customer checkout and dental health assessment, I observed that they have a lot of really high tech state of the art equipment to assess dental health. Dr Carson K. reviewed the collected data in reviewing my data and helped share all my options. I plan on having some major dental work done and feel this Dentistry facility can provide me with excellent work and care.
Receive Exceptional Treatment During Your Exam
If you’re a new patient of ours, we’ll roll out the red carpet for you! It all starts with the Starbucks gift card you’ll receive after making your appointment. Once you arrive at our office, you’re welcome to any of our patient amenities to help you relax. They include blankets, music and headphones, warm neck rolls, aromatherapy, and complimentary beverages like beer and wine. You can also receive sedation, if needed.
Below are some key parts of your first visit with us:
- Your hygienist will take digital scans of your mouth and perform a thorough exam, including a cancer screening and a check for cavities using an electronic sensor.
- We’ll discuss your smile goals with you, including any concerns you have. This gives us a better understanding of how to help you.
- We’ll educate you on what we find during your exam.
- We’ll answer any questions.
- Our treatment coordinator will go over treatment options with you and help you decide what’s best for your smile. We’ll schedule a dental cleaning or any other needed treatments at this time.