My visit to the Kutsch Dentistry office went very well. Being nervous about getting dental work done, they were very kind and reassuring me. Ashley was very knowledgeable of the tasks to be done and had all the details. I had not been to a dentist in a very long time, in getting my new customer checkout and dental health assessment, I observed that they have a lot of really high tech state of the art equipment to assess dental health. Dr Carson K. reviewed the collected data in reviewing my data and helped share all my options. I plan on having some major dental work done and feel this Dentistry facility can provide me with excellent work and care.
Enjoy Your Life More With Teeth Implants
The concept of dental implants has been around in one form or another for thousands of years. It wasn’t until 1965, though, that the first dental implant was placed in a patient’s jaw. Since then, the technology behind implants has really taken off. Today implants are the most popular way to replace a missing tooth or teeth.
Drs. Carson and Devin both place and restore your implants right in our office. They use a 3-D CT scanner to plan your treatment, then follow a computer-guided procedure for the placement. Sedation is available to help you relax. Depending on your needs, we offer laughing gas, oral conscious sedation with a pill, or full IV sedation under the care of a physician. You’ll also have a choice of comfort items, including blankets, headphones, warm neck rolls, aromatherapy, and music.
In most cases, your implants will need to heal for a few months. Then you’ll be ready for new teeth. Your implant restoration options include:
- Single Implant/Crown Combination – If you have a single missing tooth, we can place an implant, then cap it with a crown. Your smile will be intact again and your biting power will be renewed.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – For several missing teeth in a row, we can attach a bridge to a set of dental implants. The gap in your smile will be gone, and you’ll be able to fully chew your food again.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – We can use one of two setups for your new dentures, either anchoring them using a snap-and-ball system or securing them to a sturdy metal bar.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – A full arch of teeth is attached to just four implants. Best of all, you’ll never have to remove them for cleaning – just brush them as you would your natural teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you have no or few natural teeth remaining, we’ll develop a plan to give you all your teeth back. Before you know it, you’ll have a mouth full of beautiful replacement teeth.
Call us today at 541-248-1549. Get your smile and bite back using Albany dental implants from Kutsch Dentistry. You can also schedule online. Our office is located on 10th Avenue Southeast, not far from Brookdale Heritage Plaza and Target.