My visit to the Kutsch Dentistry office went very well. Being nervous about getting dental work done, they were very kind and reassuring me. Ashley was very knowledgeable of the tasks to be done and had all the details. I had not been to a dentist in a very long time, in getting my new customer checkout and dental health assessment, I observed that they have a lot of really high tech state of the art equipment to assess dental health. Dr Carson K. reviewed the collected data in reviewing my data and helped share all my options. I plan on having some major dental work done and feel this Dentistry facility can provide me with excellent work and care.
Show Off a Winning Smile With Good General Dental Care
Just like the rest of your body, your smile needs good care if it’s going to last. That’s why the Kutsch Dentistry team places such an importance on general dental services. Routine care makes the difference! We offer several types of general dentistry:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We’ll go over your smile goals, perform a comprehensive dental exam (including an oral cancer screening), and thoroughly clean your teeth. Our team will also make any recommendations for other needed treatments.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll deep clean your gums using scaling and root planing to remove built-up plaque, tartar, and bacteria. You may need to come in more frequently for these deep cleanings to keep gum disease away.
- Preventive Treatment – If needed, your dentist or hygienist may recommend fluoride treatment or dental sealants. These treatments help protect your teeth against decay-causing bacteria.
- Custom Mouthguards – We can have a professionally crafted mouthguard made to protect your mouth during sports or to prevent grinding that can damage your tooth enamel.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We can recommend specialty products to help you manage the symptoms of chronic dry mouth.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – Avoid social embarrassment. We’ll determine the source of the problem so we can help correct it.
Don’t neglect your smile! Besides Albany, we also serve patients from Canby, Wilsonville, Tualatin, Woodburn, Turner, Corvalis, Monmouth, Statin, and the surrounding areas.