My visit to the Kutsch Dentistry office went very well. Being nervous about getting dental work done, they were very kind and reassuring me. Ashley was very knowledgeable of the tasks to be done and had all the details. I had not been to a dentist in a very long time, in getting my new customer checkout and dental health assessment, I observed that they have a lot of really high tech state of the art equipment to assess dental health. Dr Carson K. reviewed the collected data in reviewing my data and helped share all my options. I plan on having some major dental work done and feel this Dentistry facility can provide me with excellent work and care.
Sedation Can Make Your Extraction an Easier Experience
We love removing wisdom teeth here because we love helping our patients feel better! Our team will do our best to make sure your wisdom teeth procedure goes smoothly. We offer several patient amenities to ease any dental anxiety you may be feeling:
- Cozy blankets to chase away the chill
- Warm neck rolls for comfort and support
- Music and headphones for a pleasant diversion
- Aromatherapy to indulge your sense of smell
- Complimentary beverages, including beer and wine
If there’s anything you need for relaxation, let us know and we’ll try to make it happen. You can also choose to receive sedation to ensure a pleasant experience with us. Our sedation methods include:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in sweet-smelling laughing gas, and in a matter of moments you’ll feel light and euphoric. You’ll rest at ease in the dental chair during your procedure. Afterward, you’ll receive fresh oxygen, and you’ll feel like yourself in no time.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will give you a prescription for an FDA-approved pill to take before your appointment. By the time your procedure begins, you’ll be completely relaxed and maybe even a little groggy. Some patients remember nothing about their procedure with this type of sedation.
- Full IV Sedation – This is our deepest level of sedation. A medical doctor will come in to administer it. It will put you in a “twilight” state, so you won’t remember any of the sights, sounds, smells, or sensations of your wisdom teeth surgery.
For gentle wisdom teeth removal in Albany, call the smile team at Kutsch Dentistry today: 541-248-1549. You can also schedule online. Our friendly office is located on 10th Avenue Southeast, not far off I-5.