My visit to the Kutsch Dentistry office went very well. Being nervous about getting dental work done, they were very kind and reassuring me. Ashley was very knowledgeable of the tasks to be done and had all the details. I had not been to a dentist in a very long time, in getting my new customer checkout and dental health assessment, I observed that they have a lot of really high tech state of the art equipment to assess dental health. Dr Carson K. reviewed the collected data in reviewing my data and helped share all my options. I plan on having some major dental work done and feel this Dentistry facility can provide me with excellent work and care.
Remake Your Smile & Improve Your Life
It’s no secret that a beautiful smile can have a huge impact on your life. Virtually all Americans (99.7 percent) believe that a smile is an important social asset. About 45 percent of people feel that a smile is a person’s most attractive feature, no matter their age. If you’re not proud to show off your smile, then we’d love to help you with it.
A smile redo will give you back the confidence you need to achieve your goals in life, including your career, social, and romantic pursuits. We’ll work with you hand in hand to develop a treatment plan that will give you the look you want while fitting into your budget.
We can combine any of our cosmetic or restorative dentistry services to create a unique plan that aligns with your needs. Choose from:
- Teeth whitening, so your smile looks dazzling instead of dull
- Dental veneers to cover multiple flaws with a single treatment
- Tooth bonding to conceal minor imperfections
- Teeth contouring to give your smile a more balanced look
- Gum reshaping, so your gums look as great as your teeth
- Same-day crowns to give you a new look in just one visit
- Dental implants for the gold standard in teeth replacement