My visit to the Kutsch Dentistry office went very well. Being nervous about getting dental work done, they were very kind and reassuring me. Ashley was very knowledgeable of the tasks to be done and had all the details. I had not been to a dentist in a very long time, in getting my new customer checkout and dental health assessment, I observed that they have a lot of really high tech state of the art equipment to assess dental health. Dr Carson K. reviewed the collected data in reviewing my data and helped share all my options. I plan on having some major dental work done and feel this Dentistry facility can provide me with excellent work and care.
Overcome Dental Anxiety & Feel Better About Your Smile
It’s okay to feel nervous about coming to the dentist. However, after you experience the relaxing style of care provided by our team, you won’t feel nervous for long! Over the years, our dentists and staff members have developed approaches to dental care that allow even the most anxious patient to feel at ease.
Plus, we offer fantastic sedation options, including:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in pleasant-smelling laughing gas, which will give you an allover feeling of relaxation.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – We’ll prescribe a small pill to take before your appointment. It will keep you at ease during your visit with us.
- Full IV Sedation – For the ultimate in relaxing sedation, a physician will administer IV sedation. You likely won’t remember anything about your dental care afterward.
You’ll find many other touches to help you relax, including:
- Soft blankets to keep you cozy
- Music and headphones for a diversion
- Aromatherapy to indulge your senses
- Warm neck rolls for support
- A side door that leads right to the patient chair