My visit to the Kutsch Dentistry office went very well. Being nervous about getting dental work done, they were very kind and reassuring me. Ashley was very knowledgeable of the tasks to be done and had all the details. I had not been to a dentist in a very long time, in getting my new customer checkout and dental health assessment, I observed that they have a lot of really high tech state of the art equipment to assess dental health. Dr Carson K. reviewed the collected data in reviewing my data and helped share all my options. I plan on having some major dental work done and feel this Dentistry facility can provide me with excellent work and care.
Experience Gentle Dental Surgery With Soothing Sedation
As our patient, there’s no need to drive around town to find an oral surgeon. You can come right here. Not only do we perform a wide variety of surgical procedures, you’ll have access to dental sedation to ensure a relaxing visit. We can provide three types of sedation: inhaled sedation using laughing gas, oral conscious sedation in pill form, and full IV sedation under the care of a physician. Another way we make it easy to get good dental care is by offering many types of dental surgery:
- Tooth Extractions – Your dentist can remove your problem tooth if we’re not able to restore it.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can handle practically any wisdom teeth removal in-house.
- Dental Implant Placement – Our team places and restore dental implants so you can have your entire implant procedure done on-site.
- Bone Grafts – A bone graft strengthens your jawbone and prepares it for dental implants.
- Sinus Lifts – This is a bone graft for the upper jaw. We’ll raise your sinuses and place new bone material below them.
- Ridge Augmentation – This procedure strengthens and builds up your jaw ridge, either for aesthetic purposes or to support dental implants.
- Gum Grafts – We’ll gently remove tissue from another area of your mouth and place it where you’ve lost gum tissue.