My visit to the Kutsch Dentistry office went very well. Being nervous about getting dental work done, they were very kind and reassuring me. Ashley was very knowledgeable of the tasks to be done and had all the details. I had not been to a dentist in a very long time, in getting my new customer checkout and dental health assessment, I observed that they have a lot of really high tech state of the art equipment to assess dental health. Dr Carson K. reviewed the collected data in reviewing my data and helped share all my options. I plan on having some major dental work done and feel this Dentistry facility can provide me with excellent work and care.
Relax While We Work With Sedation & Special Touches
As a patient of Kutsch Dentistry, you’ll be treated with respect and compassion at every visit. You’re certain to feel relaxed, as we offer several types of sedation options, including laughing gas, oral conscious sedation in pill form, and full IV sedation. You can also take advantage of patient amenities to feel more at home:
- Warm blankets
- Complimentary beverages, including beer and wine
- Warm neck rolls
Get Your Smile in Great Shape With Restorative Dentistry Services
Our team provides many restorative services to help get your smile right again. If you have any questions about your treatment, we’ll take time to answer them fully and make sure you’re well informed. Your care may include:
- Tooth Fillings – We place only white, composite resin tooth fillings. Your restoration will blend in perfectly with the rest of your smile. You won’t have to worry about embarrassment from a metal filling showing.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – With our CEREC system, Carson or Devin will design and make your new crown while you wait. Get a one-visit restoration, without the need for a second appointment in most cases.
- Dental Bridges – A sturdy implant-supported bridge will fill in any gaps in your smile. Rather than relying on your other teeth for support, this bridge anchors to dental implants.
- Dentures – We can provide you with any type of dentures needed, either full or partial conventional dentures, implant-secured dentures, or temporary dentures.
- Dental Implants – Your dentist will use these artificial teeth roots to secure your new tooth or teeth. You can have a single crown, a bridge, dentures, or a complete arch of fixed teeth.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – We can attach a full arch of new teeth using just four precisely placed dental implants. Unlike traditional dentures, you won’t ever have to remove these teeth for cleaning.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you have widespread dental damage, we’ll design a treatment plan to replace all your teeth with beautiful, new teeth. You’ll have a gorgeous smile and a strong bite again.