My visit to the Kutsch Dentistry office went very well. Being nervous about getting dental work done, they were very kind and reassuring me. Ashley was very knowledgeable of the tasks to be done and had all the details. I had not been to a dentist in a very long time, in getting my new customer checkout and dental health assessment, I observed that they have a lot of really high tech state of the art equipment to assess dental health. Dr Carson K. reviewed the collected data in reviewing my data and helped share all my options. I plan on having some major dental work done and feel this Dentistry facility can provide me with excellent work and care.
Treat Your Smile to the Care It Needs
At Kutsch Dentistry, everything we do is geared toward making your smile healthy and as attractive as possible. Our team always works with your best interests in mind – whether they are performing a service as simple as a routine checkup or as involved as replacing all your teeth using dental implants. We always take time to answer your questions and make sure you understand your treatment. You come first, and it shows in all we do. Some patients are even on a first-name basis with us!
You’ll find a full lineup of smile care at our office:
- General Dentistry – Exams, cleanings, and more keep your smile in great shape.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – A beautiful smile is within reach with services like veneers, whitening, teeth contouring, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix dental damage with services like same-day dental crowns, fillings, and root canals.
- Dental Implants – Replacing teeth with implants gives you a smile as good as you had before – or maybe even better. You’ll find many implant options to get your smile back on track.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Removing wisdom teeth is just one of several oral surgery procedures you can get from our team. You’ll find treatments to prepare your jaw for implants too, including sinus lifts and bone grafts.
- Emergency Dental Care – We’ll get you into our office ASAP if you’re in pain or have suffered an injury.
- TMJ Treatment – A custom-made mouthguard can relieve nagging jaw pain and other TMJ symptoms.
For friendly dental care in Albany, call Kutsch Dentistry today at 541-248-1549. You can also schedule online. Our office is located on 10th Avenue Southeast, not far from Heritage Plaza and Target. If you’re a new patient, you’ll get a Starbucks gift card for scheduling a visit.